- 5 Posts
Which of my dozens of apps have access to my calendar?
I'm experiencing a problem with my phone randomly canceling events on a Google secondary calendar in my Google Apps domain. Google Apps help is trying to help me out, but they think some random app on my phone has access to my Google Calendar and it is the thing that is canceling the appointments. (Personally, I think it's a sync issue in the Google software.) At any rate, the GA help guy wants me to disable all apps on my phone that have access to my calendar, but with dozens of apps on my phone, I don't know how I can tell which ones have access to my calendar and which ones don't, without spending hours clicking through the Play store, looking at permissions. Is there an easy way to do this?
UPDATE: Found Permission Explorer in the Play store, which gives me what I need. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...explorer&hl=en
- 07-29-2013, 04:21 PM #2
Re: Which of my dozens of apps have access to my calendar?
First of all calendar is part of Android system core not single application, same as contacts, all applications can have access to them as long as they define the permission.... so yes that the hint you can use look on permissions as applications require it other solution but more harder to do would be lurk in to logcat logs via ADB and pray that application you looking for annouce there bad actions there
- By joelman0 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2014, 05:00 PM
- By biebersdestiny13 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2013, 02:28 PM
- By intlzncster2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2013, 12:08 PM
- By willdsl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2013, 04:06 PM
- By willdsl in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2013, 03:04 PM