Leaving Sprint, Need Some Help
Okay, so today I'm going to be porting my numbers to Verizon, from Sprint. I'm working on getting the ETF waived due to the T&C's changing. However, I have a question. Do I cancel my sprint account before I go in and get my numbers moved over, or do I wait until right afterwards??
Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.
- 07-31-2013, 10:33 AM #2
- 07-31-2013, 10:46 AM #4
Re: Leaving Sprint, Need Some Help
I'm sure I'll be in for a battle with Sprint, but at this point I don't even care anymore. I just have to get with a provider that actually works. 13 years with Sprint, but I'm done, it's terrible and I live and work in the hometown of their world headquarters!! Ugh!!
- 07-31-2013, 01:32 PM #6
- By jennie1974 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2013, 02:08 PM
- By Emily June in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2013, 01:54 PM
- By StoneRyno in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2013, 09:09 PM
- By Mark Frisby in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2013, 06:25 AM
- By miirandax17 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2013, 03:00 AM