- 275 Posts
Moving music from desktop
So I decided to buy a new sd card for my razr and I am having a problem transferring music to my phone.. Every time I try to move all 1400 songs it wants to pull every sound on the computer (about 2300 total)... How do i fix this? I could drag and drop the each song, Is there a better way? I hate having extra sounds in my power amp app...
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
- 08-04-2013, 03:55 PM #2
Re: Moving music from desktop
How are you transferring? I think the easiest way would be to plug the SD card into your desktop, then use Windows Explorer to copy your entire Music folder over, which should include all subfolders (and therefore, all music). You shouldn't have any system sounds in the Music folder. After you're done copying, then simply insert the SD card into your Razr, and wait a few minutes as the Media Scanner finishes scanning for files on the SD. They should then show up in Google Music (select "Music on Device") or any other music app you have.
- 08-05-2013, 11:12 PM #3
- 08-06-2013, 12:18 AM #5
- 08-06-2013, 11:08 AM #6
- By surbhit4u in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2013, 12:11 PM
- By WCW1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 6Last Post: 08-06-2013, 07:37 PM
- By fotomatt1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 08-06-2013, 10:49 AM
- By PeteS457 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2013, 11:45 PM
- By csriteshkumar in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2013, 02:55 PM