Can't Log into Banking website or Direct Tv app

Preluder77

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I cant log into my bank website or Direct Tv or Sunday ticket app. It says user name or password is wrong, I know they are not I have changed them and can log in on my computer no problem. Anyone have any idea what is going on?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you noticed any problems with your device's keyboard? If it's glitchy or set to all caps, it could be entering the wrong case or wrong characters. Try rebooting the device.

Also, try clearing the cache or clearing the data of each of those apps under Settings/Apps. Be aware that clearing the data means you'll lose the local app data and login information, and you'll have to log in again as if you just installed the app.

Preluder77

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Keyboard doesnt seem Glitchy, The phone is only 1 week old, I have Cleared the history and Cache and unistalled and installed the apps, I even went directly to the Banking website. I also tried using my Wifes Galaxy S3 and it doesnt work on her phone either, This includes the Direct TV, Sunday Ticket and Sevenseventeen apps. I can log in no problem on my old Iphone or my computer.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps it's a problem with DirectTV. Looking at the reviews on Google Play, I noticed a number of 1 or 2 star reviews complaining about difficulty logging in or connecting. Consider contacting their support team.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh right, I forgot about the banking app. Since Sunday Ticket is associated with DirecTV, I thought it might be all a DirecTV issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol