my htc sensation 4g wont turn on or charge!

domenic1995

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
yesterday i was walking to my gym, and a few minutes in it started downpouring. after i got back my phone's background light was flickering like a flourescent light in an old abandoned building. i tried restarting it a few times and eventually like 10 minutes after my last restart finished the light's complexion faded and made everything on my phone look pail. i dont know if this was because of the restart or not. anyway, i turned my phone off last night right before i went to bed, and when i woke up it won't turn on, and if i plug it into the charger, the orange LED light doesn't come up. it blinks occasionally when plugged in, but very slowly, alot slower than it's normal blinking. can anybody help me solve this and get my phone working again??

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Water damaged phones are bad news. Even if it works again you'll have issues down the road. My advice is to replace the device. Sorry to say, but it's the best option.

Sent from my HTC One with MoDaCo.SWITCH Beta 8 using Mobile Nations mobile app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I agree with Scott, water damage to electronic devices is not good can try placing the device, powered off, in a bag with rice to remove any remaining moisture. Hopefully, it'll have some functionality returned. But depending on the extent of the damage you'll likely need to replace it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12