HTC One S : guys i really need your help im in deep ****

ItsChaii_28

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
listen up guys ! i need your help, basically i rooted my htc one S for the first time which went fine... i then tried to flash PAC-MAN rom onto it which also wasnt a problem. the problem was i didnt have GAPPS (i didnt know i needed it at the time) when i tried to install it, it never worked so i was told to wipe my phone and do it all again but now my computer is telling me to format my phone doesnt that mean it'll delete everything ? how am i supposed to put on a new os and gapps ? please help !!!!!!!:':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

aandrew610

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: guys i really need your help im in deep ****

You just flash gapps through your custom recovery like you did the ROM

sent from my galaxy s4

aandrew610

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site

Did you make a backup of your phone before you flashed the ROM

sent from my galaxy s4

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

You just flash gapps through your custom recovery like you did the ROM

sent from my galaxy s4

exactly you just need to get the gapps package it will be gapps.zip put it in a folder where you know where its at on the sd go to flash.zip file in your recovery use the file explorer to find the file you put it in and simply flash it but be careful get the gapps for your rom or you will have serious trouble

Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app

ItsChaii_28

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

i dont think you understand i cant get into my phone, here is the error message "g:\ is not accessible the volume does not contain a recognized file system. please make sure that all required file system drivers are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted"

iHackPro

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site

i dont think you understand i cant get into my phone, here is the error message "g:\ is not accessible the volume does not contain a recognized file system. please make sure that all required file system drivers are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted"

Can you download it on your phone using GooManager? Look for the, I'm assuming it's Android 4.2.2, gapps-2013301 package.

iHackPro

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site

Who told you to wipe it without making a backup first?

Sounds like you'll have to flash a stock ROM through the Android SDK, which is beyond my knowledge.

aandrew610

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site

Who told you to wipe it without making a backup first?

Sounds like you'll have to flash a stock ROM through the Android SDK, which is beyond my knowledge.

That's what you'll have to do is find the stock ROM flash it.then reroot and I'd recommend making a back up of the stock ROM before proceeding any further. Then flash the ROM and then immediately after flash the gapps file

sent from my galaxy s4

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok looks like your in deeper than i thought ok what recovery are you running?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995