- 08-13-2013, 08:40 AM #2
- 08-13-2013, 08:56 AM #3
Re: phone contacts
Three options I can offer:
1. Export them to a vCard file, and then import them in your Google account.
2. Just use a google account to sync them.
3. Use a service like Memotoo.com.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-13-2013, 09:48 AM #4
- 08-13-2013, 11:30 AM #5
- 08-13-2013, 09:38 PM #6
- 08-13-2013, 09:51 PM #7
- 08-13-2013, 10:07 PM #8
- 08-13-2013, 10:07 PM #9
- 08-13-2013, 10:54 PM #10
- 08-14-2013, 12:28 AM #11
Re: phone contacts
Hey folks--if the OP has a bunch of Phone Contacts, I believe they can't easily be synced to Google, because they're part of a non-Google account (i.e., Phone). As MichaelBR mentioned above, the best bet may be to export them as a vcf file, then import that file into Gmail on your desktop/laptop. On my Razr Maxx, the steps would be:
1. Menu/Contacts to display, select "Phone."
2. Menu/Import & export/Export to storage.
3. A message pops up asking you if you want to save your contacts as /storage/sdcard1/00001.vcf
4. Once you've saved the file, then connect your phone to a computer or remove your SD card and insert it into your computer, and copy the .vcf file to your computer.
5. On your computer, open Gmail, go to Contacts, click the "More" button, then select Import and import your .vcf file.
6. Once all of the contacts are in Gmail, all you need to do is sync your phone with your Google account, and all of those phone contacts should now be Google contacts.
- By thunderbunder16 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2013, 07:57 PM
- By MaddSkillz in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 10Last Post: 08-17-2013, 01:33 PM
- By realisticgirl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2013, 12:54 PM
- By angman619 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 08:14 PM
- By koolx in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2013, 01:37 PM