| || |
Re: phone contacts
Hey folks--if the OP has a bunch of Phone Contacts, I believe they can't easily be synced to Google, because they're part of a non-Google account (i.e., Phone). As MichaelBR mentioned above, the best bet may be to export them as a vcf file, then import that file into Gmail on your desktop/laptop. On my Razr Maxx, the steps would be:
1. Menu/Contacts to display, select "Phone."
2. Menu/Import & export/Export to storage.
3. A message pops up asking you if you want to save your contacts as /storage/sdcard1/00001.vcf
4. Once you've saved the file, then connect your phone to a computer or remove your SD card and insert it into your computer, and copy the .vcf file to your computer.
5. On your computer, open Gmail, go to Contacts, click the "More" button, then select Import and import your .vcf file.
6. Once all of the contacts are in Gmail, all you need to do is sync your phone with your Google account, and all of those phone contacts should now be Google contacts.