- 1 Posts
Black Marks on HTC One X Plus Screen
My HTC One X Plus fell down recently, and has got a ' triangle flag' like mark on the top left part of the screen. (But not on the Gorilla Screen). But each day, when I see it, the black mark getting disappeared , as forming lines in the triangle flag (the original screen getting viewed through the lines).
When I try the phone screenshot option, the complete screen is captured with no black mark on it.
When I contacted the service center, they asked me to replace the screen. That is very costly
Is it really needed to replace the screen or will it get disappeared eventually?
- 08-13-2013, 07:40 AM #2
- By austriak in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-17-2013, 10:31 PM
- By andrewhallam in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2013, 02:37 AM
- By Tam17 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2013, 06:44 PM
- By speedyjr in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2013, 06:03 AM
- By mikemike162012 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2013, 02:30 AM