Time lords quandary: The phone decision

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
So, I have been stuck with an Xperia Play, yes. It's true this phone is ancient and has felt like forever. However I can now upgrade and my choice couldn't be more difficult. Verizon has made things particularly difficult by choosing to throw ten odd phone's against the wall and seeing which one sticks to their customer's phone bill. of course they couldn't care less. But to me it matters.
Some of these phones I Don't care for. But the one's I am actively choosing from include the HTC one,the moto x,the Samsung galaxy s4, and the droid mini. Where it's possible I would like to have owners of each phone give their thoughts on their phone alone. I know I am being kind of picky. But if you could avoid mentioning the phone's other than yours that would be immensely helpful. Because that way I (and others) can make a objective decision. Thanks and good day.

Posted via Android Central App

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
But if you could avoid mentioning the phone's other than yours that would be immensely helpful. Because that way I (and others) can make a objective decision.
Well, if you can't talk about any of the phones you don't have and the Moto X and Droid Mini aren't out yet, then isn't this just another HTC One vs S4 thread? I'm not sure you're going to get any new information out of this with those constrictions.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's such a buyer's market now for Android phone users. There's no doubt that the HTC One and Samsung S4 are terrific phones, but don't count Motorola out just yet. The X really sounds like a great piece of hardware, and Phil Nickinson has been hard at work on his review, dropping a lot of hints about how much he has enjoyed using it so far (although it isn't perfect, of course). The Droids will also definitely be worth looking at, since they incorporate a lot of the X's tech, but with the added advantage of battery life (with the Maxx, of course) and a bigger screen. I really like Motorola's build quality, and they're well-known for excellent cell radios. So try all of them, and have fun with the decision!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12