- 6 Posts
Kind of a newbie, but maybe not, need a little root help
OK, so big android fan here. Rooted my old droid inc. a lifetime ago..
Just bought a "rooted" samsung gs3 verizon branded phone on ebay.
Got the phone today and activated no problem. the phone boots up with an unlocked padlock icon and the word "custom".
I also installed the "root checker" app from the playstore and it indicates that my device does not have proper root access...
I am looking for a little guidance/advice on what I am missing here... Any help will be greatly appreciated..
fwiw, I also have titanium bu installed along with rom manager.. .was hoping to try out the omega rom....
Thanks in advance..
- 08-17-2013, 12:12 AM #2
- 8,027 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Kind of a newbie, but maybe not, need a little root help
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By jbposell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2013, 11:10 AM
- By Cassandra Haskins in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2013, 10:27 AM
- By smalba in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2013, 09:27 PM
- By lojopgh in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2013, 07:41 PM
- By KayHai in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2013, 05:42 PM