- 2 Posts
group message issue iphones to galaxy s4
Ok so I just switched from a 4s to an s4 and I use group message very often with all iphone users. My issue is that I do not recieve any messages from my friends because there messages continue to send in Imessage. Ive read that once one phone number does not support imessage the group will be reverted to sms. This is not the case here and I am wondering what can be done.
- 09-12-2013, 12:20 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: group message issue iphones to galaxy s4
I'm having the same issue. Tried unregistering my number on iTunes acct, and several other options I read on various posts, but nothing fixes the issue. The other 3 in my family still have iPhones and they get my message to the group, and they get each other's responses, but I don't get their responses. They are being sent as iMessages, not text messages. I'm beginnning to think this is a serious compatability issue for iphone uses who switch to the GS4. I'm still looking for a workable solution.
- 09-12-2013, 11:54 PM #3
- By wizzrah in forum HTC One XReplies: 32Last Post: 11-05-2013, 06:16 PM
- By Angel Dixon Morrison in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:40 PM
- By trailblazen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:51 PM
- By Dr.Swnemo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 01:02 AM
- By Romy Fenning in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:15 AM