- 1 Posts
New old phone HELP
Bought my first android device about 6 months ago... Google Nexus 7. I passed it on to my wife when the new one was announced in hopes that ifI kept my antique Samsung cell phone I could afford it pretty quickly. However during our recent move I left my phone outside in the rain and it no longer works.
I have been looking at some discontinued phones that serve the purposes I need that can be used with straight talk (pretty flexible).
Would like to have
-8 MP Camera
-larger screen (I have big fingers)
I have looked at the Atrix 2 4g and Inspire 4g (although would give up front camera with Inspire). Older phones but can do what I need.
I basically need a phone that can cover me until I replace the canon point and shoot (wife broke) tablet (wife took) and then offer a hotspot when I finally get the new nexus 7. :-)
- 08-23-2013, 06:21 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By rrollar in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 10:20 PM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2013, 03:40 PM
- By bruceleer0y in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-19-2013, 05:57 AM
- By Dona Renee in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2013, 10:54 PM
- By mattjennewein in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2013, 10:04 PM