- 1 Posts
Galaxy s3 t999l stuck in boot mode
Hi I have a s3 t999l lte. And I wanted to use a custom rom. Well first
I flashed cwm but I forgot to backup files. Then after trying
To flash another rom it says secure auth in red letters on odin.
When trying to install zip from ad card it says no files found and when
I reboot it gets stuck in boot mode. Somebody please help me!!
What steps am I missing and can the t999l be rooted?
- By csn187 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-03-2013, 11:38 PM
- By Alder69 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 05:23 PM
- By Chazbo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2013, 11:09 AM
- By mastrK13 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 09:26 AM
- By goddies in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2013, 07:31 AM