- 1 Posts
Galaxy s2 jelly bean upgrade
So I get a pop-up message informing me that the latest android OS is available, referring to Jelly Bean. So I complete the download and installation processes, but yet I can't connect to the internet. There's no problem with data, and I make sure that the data network mode is activated but still no internet connection
Can somebody, anybody please help?....
- 08-20-2013, 03:17 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By craziieone in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 09-11-2013, 04:30 AM
- By deand28 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 08-31-2013, 03:16 PM
- By gigglingidiot in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 09:53 AM
- By Cwinytado in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:54 AM
- By Kasra Mx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 02:15 AM