I deleted a system file on my android and my phone dosent turn on!, plase please help!
I deleted (accidentally) some system files, and then nothing happened, but i hit the restore or backup from setting and it went fine untill the loading screen, i mean it shut down then the first loading image fine and the next one doesent load my system.. What can i do? (I think i know what software i shouldnt have deleted, if that could be of help)
Willl it cost much money if i take it for repair?
- 08-20-2013, 11:58 PM #2
- 693 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
Re: I deleted a system file on my android and my phone dosent turn on!, plase please help!
There are a few things you could do. Depending on the phone, it might be easiest to burn a ROM to the phone.
As far as taking it for repair, different shops charge very different prices for the same work, so it's impossible to say.
- By B-RAN in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 240Last Post: 11-07-2013, 09:53 PM
- By MarkyD311 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:30 PM
- By jdanniel in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2013, 11:35 PM
- By ramonbn in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2013, 08:52 PM
- By UgolCorp in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:46 PM