- 19 Posts
Streaming in the opposite direction
I've read a good amount on how to stream content from your computer to an Android tablet or phone, but is there a way to go in opposite direction? I'd like to wirelessly play the podcasts on my phone to speakers in my Thunderbolt monitor.
- 08-21-2013, 08:31 AM #2
Re: Streaming in the opposite direction
It's the same process but, like you say, the other way around. To stream something to your phone, you need the origin to act as a server (DLNA or UPNP) and your phone to act as a client. To do it in reverse, the same applies: Make your phone act as a server. Just look for "Media Server" in Google Play and you'll find a plethora of apps, both free and paid, that can let you do this. Then you'll need the client counterpart in your PC to make the magic happen.
- 08-22-2013, 11:38 PM #4
- By nicmg in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2013, 08:35 PM
- By Kyle Mcknight in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2013, 06:30 AM
- By Kyle Mcknight in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2013, 06:30 AM
- By delta7 in forum HTC OneReplies: 26Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:04 PM
- By fldrmaus in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 07:56 AM