Call doesn't end when I hit end call, may have just screwed up big time

noxowl

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
So my aunt called me and she is very difficult, at the end of our conversation, I hit end call and just said, "*****" out of irritation at her. What I didn't know was that my phone, when someone's called more than once and you hit end call, will pop up a window asking if you want to make them a contact. The call screen will still be in the background and look like the call is still going until you dismiss the popup window, and then it just ends like normal. So I'm not sure if the call actually ended or if my aunt just heard me call her a ***** (which would obviously be bad, I was just angry at her behavior in that moment). Does anyone know when the call gets disconnected in this situation?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
As Homer Simpson would say, "D'oh!"

I don't know for sure, but I would guess that hitting End Call actually ends the call, even if that add contact screen pops up. You could always test it out by calling your own land line and leaving a voicemail for yourself.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AC Forums mobile app

noxowl

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I guess I'll find out in the aftermath! My dad's gone to visit her, and she is the type who would bring it up so I'll report back if I find the answer! Wish me luck. :p

noxowl

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
So I think it DOES in fact end the call immediately, as I just talked to her again (ugh) and she sounded normal. Huzzah!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs