Call doesn't end when I hit end call, may have just screwed up big time
So my aunt called me and she is very difficult, at the end of our conversation, I hit end call and just said, "*****" out of irritation at her. What I didn't know was that my phone, when someone's called more than once and you hit end call, will pop up a window asking if you want to make them a contact. The call screen will still be in the background and look like the call is still going until you dismiss the popup window, and then it just ends like normal. So I'm not sure if the call actually ended or if my aunt just heard me call her a ***** (which would obviously be bad, I was just angry at her behavior in that moment). Does anyone know when the call gets disconnected in this situation?
- 08-23-2013, 10:32 PM #2
Re: Call doesn't end when I hit end call, may have just screwed up big time
As Homer Simpson would say, "D'oh!"
I don't know for sure, but I would guess that hitting End Call actually ends the call, even if that add contact screen pops up. You could always test it out by calling your own land line and leaving a voicemail for yourself.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-23-2013, 10:50 PM #4
- 08-24-2013, 01:33 AM #6
- By olgeezer44 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:12 PM
- By junglejunkie in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 08-25-2013, 11:34 AM
- By joujoucy in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2013, 10:07 PM
- By Dr. Bombay in forum Moto XReplies: 16Last Post: 08-24-2013, 05:44 PM
- By Dan Rucker in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 09:31 PM