Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Facebook App and Pages Manager 'Just this Once / Always' option GONE..?

Hello all members, can you please give me some help and advise.
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and I have been happy running the Facebook and Pages Manager app until I have hit a problem...!!
    When I want to 'share a photo' used to get the option to load from the pop up box Complete action using- 'Dropbox' 'Gallery' 'Photoart'.
    The problem is that this pop up box now isn't loading and Facebook/Pages manger goes straight into a gallery that I don't want...!!!
    How do I get this pop-up back as I'm going crazy trying to figure it out.
    I have been into my settings - Application Manager- All and looked under Facebook, Pages Manager, Dropbox, Gallery, Photoart etc to see if I need to 'Clear defaults' under the Launch by Default, though these are greyed out and I cant select..?????
    I have also in the Application manager rest app preferences in the top right.
    Yet after all this everytime I want to share a picture it goes straight to a gallery and not giving me the option to choose.
    PLEASE HELP