- 42 Posts
Do I need to reinstall app after changing SIM card?
If I have 2 SIM cards, SIM A and SIM B and using 1 phone Samsung S4
Q1) When using SIM A, I download an app e.g. whatsapp/angry birds. Then I change to SIM B. Does the whatsapp/angry birds still appear in the phone when I am using SIM B or do I need to download again?
Q2) When using SIM A, I made some settings on the app e.g. whatsapp/angry birds settings and whatsapp list. When I change to SIM B is the whatsapp/angry birds settings still remain the same like in SIM A?
- 08-25-2013, 07:15 PM #2
- 49 Posts
Re: Do I need to reinstall app after changing SIM card?
As far as I know, changing SIMs won't change anything in apps settings and all the apps should be still on your phone. But you may run into some problems with for ex. whatsapp and viber, the apps that require you phone number, so you may have to reconfigure them each time you change the SIM. But apps should stay on your phone as they don't have any effects on apps.
- By jjk_saji in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 03:26 PM
- By marksthespot60 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:10 PM
- By ew800 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2013, 04:34 PM
- By danhartman26 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2013, 08:19 AM
- By kerimka in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2013, 07:49 AM