Galaxy Centura Assistance o.O

Kraizer

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
So I've had my phone for about 2 months now, and it's worked like a charm! (Went with straight talk). Though I've run into problems this past week with playing music. The very first time I loaded music onto my device, it played smoothly. I then went on a downloading spree on my pc, and decided to add the rest of the music to my phone, and noticed every single song began to skip; almost like parts of the song were blurred out, if that makes sense. I've removed, and re-added all of my music 3 times, but to no avail. Is there a way to fix this without resetting my phone to factory settings? I've also tried removing google play updates, then re-updating.

If it's important, I load my music onto my SD card.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So I've had my phone for about 2 months now, and it's worked like a charm! (Went with straight talk). Though I've run into problems this past week with playing music. The very first time I loaded music onto my device, it played smoothly. I then went on a downloading spree on my pc, and decided to add the rest of the music to my phone, and noticed every single song began to skip; almost like parts of the song were blurred out, if that makes sense. I've removed, and re-added all of my music 3 times, but to no avail. Is there a way to fix this without resetting my phone to factory settings? I've also tried removing google play updates, then re-updating.

If it's important, I load my music onto my SD card.

Welcome to the forums!
You can try to download a different music player from Play. That might help. Power Amp is a good one, but only free for the first week or two.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995