- 1 Posts
Galaxy Centura Assistance o.O
So I've had my phone for about 2 months now, and it's worked like a charm! (Went with straight talk). Though I've run into problems this past week with playing music. The very first time I loaded music onto my device, it played smoothly. I then went on a downloading spree on my pc, and decided to add the rest of the music to my phone, and noticed every single song began to skip; almost like parts of the song were blurred out, if that makes sense. I've removed, and re-added all of my music 3 times, but to no avail. Is there a way to fix this without resetting my phone to factory settings? I've also tried removing google play updates, then re-updating.
If it's important, I load my music onto my SD card.
- 08-24-2013, 09:16 PM #2
- 8,025 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By conan1071 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 31Last Post: 10-25-2013, 05:56 PM
- By owlynpuffin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2013, 09:13 AM
- By sicario666 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 12Last Post: 08-30-2013, 12:26 AM
- By coldconfession13 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 07:19 PM
- By Ahmed Hesham in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 12:34 PM