- 2 Posts
Screenshots with Galaxy S4 Zoom
One of the lacking features of my trusty iPhone has been the lack of a zoom feature on the camera. Last week I purchased the new Galaxy S4 Zoom and cannot tell you how very happy I am with the zoom feature. I am still exploring the Android operating system and having a good time.
However, I cannot find out how you capture the screen. This is a simple operation on the iPhone (two buttons held), and have to believe that the same is true with the Galaxy Zoom.
Our family is really into weather stuff and I often capture a screen image from WeatherBug and email it to the kids.
Can anyone help?
- 08-25-2013, 12:03 PM #2
- 2 Posts
- 08-26-2013, 03:01 PM #4
Re: Screenshots with Galaxy S4 Zoom
Taking screenshots is pretty standard now a days - It used to require root for most devices pre-ICS/JB. It's a great feature to have and be able to share what's on your screen with others.
- By austinguru in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2013, 03:53 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:55 PM
- By fofjjsr in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2013, 02:01 AM
- By GBH2 in forum VerizonReplies: 12Last Post: 08-25-2013, 12:38 PM
- By cdnmr in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 10:31 AM