- 24 Posts
How would I go about completely backing up my phone? Text messages, pictures, all that good stuff. I've looked at MyBackupPro, but it's around 5 bucks for the full version. Is there any way to do it that doesn't cost so much money? Even if I need to post for MyBackupPro, is that service reliable?
I ask because my phone's battery drains ridiculously fast, and I need to do a factory reset.
Thank you so much!
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Last edited by tannerrblake; 08-25-2013 at 03:52 PM.
- 08-25-2013, 03:51 PM #2
- By Gallion in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2013, 11:41 PM
- By AussieLes in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 10:48 AM
- By scosch in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2013, 02:18 AM
- By cmdrspock in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 10:49 PM
- By zariman in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2013, 08:35 PM