Guys Help me !!! please :D
Hi guys . I wanted to update my android, so i just update my software . After that my phone turned off and on then there were downlaoding with picture of android and box .
So then it finished and my phone turned off and now i cant turn it on ... so help me please what should i do
- 08-26-2013, 09:50 AM #2
- 08-26-2013, 10:15 AM #3
- 8,370 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 08-26-2013, 11:16 AM #5
- 08-26-2013, 11:32 AM #7
- 08-26-2013, 11:59 AM #9
- 5,303 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
- 08-26-2013, 12:00 PM #10
- 08-26-2013, 12:08 PM #12
Re: Guys Help me !!! please :D
I don't think there's much else to do. People with HTC Ones have had a similar problem without a firmware update. What worked for some of them was waiting for the battery to totally drain, then charge the device again. It worked for a few people and they were able to get back into the phone. In your case, I'm not sure if this would be of any benefit. If you decide to try it, make sure when you boot up the phone you do it with the key combination I said above and get into download mode. You can then use ODIN to push on the correct firmware for your device and restart it. Follow the directions srkmagnus posted.
You could also try to contact your carrier and Samsung to see if they can be of any assistance. As long as you never rooted and rommed your phone they may be able to do something for you.
- 08-26-2013, 04:03 PM #13
- By CarlosQ in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 09-03-2013, 12:45 PM
- By S4Man in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 03:20 PM
- By kesh.govender in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 08:53 AM
- By xstar47 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 08:15 AM
- By Lejla Husic in forum HTC Wildfire SReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2013, 08:49 PM