- 3 Posts
Should I wait?
I currently have a Nokia Lumia 920 and I like it but I wanna give Android a try.
I have been doing some research and came across the upcoming LG G2... it looks really nice; and so does the Moto X & HTC One.
I really don't want to get a GS4, I just don't like it... I think it looks cheap.
Anyways... my question is, what other phones are to be released soon? That might compete with the ones I mentioned..
I need a phone that takes great quality pictures at night and day. Just like my Lumia 920 does.
- 08-26-2013, 07:52 PM #2
- 1,049 Posts
- Stock Android 4.4.2
Re: Should I wait?
The LG Optimus G Pro was recently released. The Nexus 5 is rumored to be released in October. You also have the mini versions of the Galaxy S4 and HTC One recently released. Of the phones you mentioned... I personally would go with the HTC One. Well made, sharp looking and it has a good camera.
If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
- By bb155w in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 08-27-2013, 02:34 PM
- By rbyrne in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2013, 11:18 AM
- By jwrileyiv in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:39 AM
- By bb155w in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 12:16 AM
- By Zay92 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2013, 05:28 PM