- 3 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810L running slow
I've just bought a brand-new Galaxy Fame GT-S6810L and I've been trying to optimize its RAM usage. I know it's naturally low, since it's only 512, but I've been uninstalling unnecessary apps using Titanium Backup (I'm rooted) and the phone still doesn't work very smoothly. It sometimes freezes for a while and then restarts on its own.
- 08-27-2013, 01:18 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810L running slow
I think it may just be a limitation of having 512 MB of RAM. Uninstalling unnecessary apps probably won't help much, because the OS will try to figure out the next best app to open and keep in RAM. For what it's worth, 1 GB of RAM is now considered almost not enough to make things run smoothly--the standard for high end phones is now 2 GB.
- 09-10-2013, 12:10 AM #3
- By geoffropuff in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:24 PM
- By galpdawg in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 19Last Post: 09-16-2013, 07:08 PM
- By Jakkov in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2013, 04:08 PM
- By astralis in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 18Last Post: 08-28-2013, 12:49 PM
- By Sven Johannsen in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:02 PM