Delete AC account

Nik Daniell

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey can someone please tell me how to delete an account here please, its for security reasons and i have already got another acc on here. many thanks

Indoler

Banned
Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
The quickest way to delete your account is to get it banned well and good!
Then the mods will take care of everything else for you automatically...

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
What's the easiest way a person can get banned here?
Starting a flame war. Being obnoxious. We're here to help each other the best we can. Anything doing the opposite is frowned upon. (Banning is usually a last resort anywhere, on a forum, in chat, etc., so just emailing accounts is probably better than raising the community blood pressure.)

Imthatonegirl

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
It is absolutely outrageous that when you make an account with G+ it uses your full name, then not only can you not change your visible name but you cant delete your own account!?!?! I have never seen a sight set up like this...

Imthatonegirl

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I see how there can be confusion but im posting on this sight not on G+. I don't want to delete my G+ ... I want to delete the android central account... it is using my full name.

anon(10003911)

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
Something sus is happening here, like mobile nation is selling on our emails or something. Why else can't you just delete your account on here? I mean, it's a forum for a tech service. It's not like we don't have the capacity to actually delete an account linked to this forum. And I want to delete it because it's not like anyone actually helped me anyway. This sight sucks balls.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Something sus is happening here, like mobile nation is selling on our emails or something. Why else can't you just delete your account on here? I mean, it's a forum for a tech service. It's not like we don't have the capacity to actually delete an account linked to this forum. And I want to delete it because it's not like anyone actually helped me anyway. This sight sucks balls.
The account and everything therein is property of Mobile Nations. We can lock you out and disable it if you should wish it. If you need a copy of the rules, privacy policy, user agreement, etc I can also furnish those links.

anon(377879)

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Please DELETE my account with you. Your "partner", mobile nations, is selling my info obtained from This Site. I'll Never, EVER visit you again since you've decided to do business with Spammers.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I can't believe some people here we are desperate to talk even though they knew little or nothing about everything. I don't know why they decided to talk yet curiosity got the best of me.
Welcome to AC!
How can we help you ?
This is older thread that you posted in .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22