- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 Active will only charge when plugged into my laptop Help!!
For some reason my plug stopped working, ive only had my galaxy s4 active is only 2 weeks old. it only charges when plugged into my laptop or xbox, but when i plug it in the manufactured plug and usb cord the phone will not charge while on. when off, the phone just vibrates every 3 seconds. and will not charge.
it used to charge on the plug when i would have it already plugged into my computer for a little bit. but now it doest work anymore..
has anybody had this problem? any answers? advice? what should i do. i bought the phone thru att on August 8th 2013. along with insurance and do i have a 1 year warranty?
#vibratesevery3seconds #galaxys4active samsung
- 08-27-2013, 09:21 PM #2
- 08-28-2013, 03:21 AM #3
- 08-28-2013, 07:34 PM #4
- 08-28-2013, 07:36 PM #5
Re: Galaxy S4 Active will only charge when plugged into my laptop Help!!
I am highly inclined to agree with the other posts. Shopandroid.com should have an OEM replacement for you.
From a SlimROM S3
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Ch M in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:03 PM
- By Parth Savani in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2013, 09:48 PM
- By deesugar in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2013, 08:03 PM
- By shakeandbake20 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 05:07 AM
- By badelhas in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:52 PM