- 4 Posts
MMS videos not displaying or coming through correctly
Im using a Droid Razr and Im using GoSMS and a lot of times when I get a video from someone with an iPhone, it either shows up as a screenshot with audio, a slideshow with the same screenshot of the video, or a video with no sound (and yes, i checked to see if my audio was on). This only happens with people who have iPhones. Any suggestions?
Last edited by illidan52; 09-01-2013 at 12:36 PM.
- 09-02-2013, 10:04 AM #3
- 217 Posts
Re: MMS videos not displaying or coming through correctly
I have the same problem, i have a LG optimus v, this has been discussed many times in our forum.
We have figured out that iPhones don't play nice with our device, could be true with yours.
Failing to prepare, is like preparing to fail.
"GO AHEAD, MAKE MY DAY"
- By tdizzel in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 08:49 PM
- By lkk324 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 08-31-2013, 09:42 AM
- By deesugar in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2013, 08:03 PM
- By tbta02 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2013, 09:04 PM
- By Abid Ali1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:29 PM