- 1 Posts
Android and its connection to other devices
Here's a real newbie question!
I'm thinking of buying an Android tablet but I am only interested if I can move data back and forth without having to take any proprietary "detours", eg using 'iTunes, as with Apple.
I want, simply, to be able to connect my tablet to a computer (running Linux), drag across a film (or whatever) and then watch it without any fuss. Is this how it works?
- 08-28-2013, 04:05 PM #2
- 08-28-2013, 04:06 PM #3
- 08-28-2013, 04:22 PM #4
Re: Android and its connection to other devices
- 08-28-2013, 11:53 PM #5
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 08-29-2013, 12:41 PM #6
- By bertwgreen in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-28-2013, 06:58 AM
- By stoneworrior in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2013, 12:20 PM
- By wanted198 in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 08-29-2013, 12:50 PM
- By karen ellis in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 03:36 PM
- By AlbanianTechDude in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2013, 03:21 PM