samsung s3 mini software problem

ismail ameerjan

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
hello i have a samsung s3mni18190, i download the billards game from playstore,at the same time my phone is going to hang up. still it will not working.only on display its model is showing thats it.and put the charging it will not take acharging and connect to pc, also it will be not reading. pls help to me how to solve this problem

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm afraid it might be a little hard to help you, since there is probably a little bit of a language barrier here. But we'll try!

1. When you try to install the billiards game from Google Play, are you saying that the phone freezes during the installation? Or when you try to open the billiards game? Sometimes apps aren't entirely compatible with a specific device, even if Google Play says it's compatible--there may be bugs or incompatibilities that the developers were unaware of. Can you tell us exactly which billiards game you were trying to install? Give us the exact name and the developer's name as well.

2. Are you saying that your S3 Mini won't charge, and won't connect to your PC? Have you tried charging it from a wall outlet, or only via PC? Have you tried a different USB cable, since cables can fail or be faulty? A faulty cable could also explain why your PC can't seem to read your phone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX