galaxy note 2 wont charge
i bought note 2 since 4 months . last week it stops charge ... i changed bettery ... still same ... changed charger ...still same .. BUT!!! now sometimes charges good and sometimes it shows that charging and it lighing red but it in fact it dose not charging.... and what drives me crazy is sometimes it charges good !!!! by the way phone is not rooted it still new i use it rarly....
- 08-30-2013, 07:05 PM #3
- 08-31-2013, 02:18 PM #5
Re: galaxy note 2 wont charge
When you say you changed the charger, do you mean you changed both the USB cable and the plug? Or is it a charger with a permanently connected plug? If they're separate and if you only changed one of the components, it's possible that the other is faulty.
Otherwise, it sounds like it might be a problem with the charging port. You might want to contact Samsung for information on how to get it repaired under warranty.
- By superbleester in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 12Last Post: 09-05-2013, 07:20 AM
- By seasoul in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 17Last Post: 09-01-2013, 09:29 PM
- By 305rob305 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2013, 10:26 PM
- By RoyceP in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2013, 07:09 PM
- By thepolster in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2013, 04:30 PM