- 1 Posts
Motorola droid 4 keyboard problem!!!!! Help!
Hey guys im new to the forum and today my keyboard decided to act weird. I have a Motorola Droid 4. Ive had the phone for about a year now and I only dropped it a few times. It has some minor scratches but nothing major. Well today I was working with my dad on a new shed and since my pants didn't have any pockets I decided to slip the phone in between my boxers and my hip. Well after we finished everything (Worked for 6 hours in 90+ degree weather) I went on my phone to check a few updates but my battery died. So I went to my room where the temperature is around 60 degrees and plugged it in to charge. After a few hours the phone was fully charged but when I went to slide out the keyboard it was hard to move. It was as if it had jammed up. I had to force the keyboard open fully!! Also this has been happening for a while now. Sometimes when I am texting a friend, I would go to push "A" and instead the phone would interpret me pushing "A" as me pushing "Shift." Whats going on? Can someone please help! I would greatly appreciate it!
- By slave in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 10-05-2013, 10:33 PM
- By BillDennes in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2013, 05:56 PM
- By cheeta186 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 9Last Post: 09-03-2013, 04:34 PM
- By choclab1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:19 PM
- By worldsoutro in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 09:18 PM