- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can I get my Samsung Galaxy Pocket working again?
I accidentally deleted the fonts folder in my Samsung Galaxy Pocket, and it started vibrating continuously and showed messages with no characters. So I tried to reboot, but it stuck at the first screen and started vibrating again ( tried leaving it like that for some time hoping it would turn on, but it didn't). I also tried factory resetting, didn't work either. Can any one help me undo this?
- 09-01-2013, 11:05 AM #2
- 09-01-2013, 08:49 PM #3
Re: Can I get my Samsung Galaxy Pocket working again?
It won't hurt to factory reset through recovery and see if that fixes the problem. Hopefully the files restore upon the following boot. Use this guide to help you out with recovery: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ml#post2955005
If that doesn't help then Odin is your only way to go.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
- By russel5150 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 21Last Post: 09-05-2013, 05:41 PM
- By BlueV0lt in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:31 PM
- By jmarkey77 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 04:08 AM
- By april1974 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 03:45 AM
- By dineshjumani in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2013, 02:41 AM