- 2 Posts
Can I get my Samsung Galaxy Pocket working again?
I accidentally deleted the fonts folder in my Samsung Galaxy Pocket, and it started vibrating continuously and showed messages with no characters. So I tried to reboot, but it stuck at the first screen and started vibrating again ( tried leaving it like that for some time hoping it would turn on, but it didn't). I also tried factory resetting, didn't work either. Can any one help me undo this?
- 09-01-2013, 11:05 AM #2
- 8,027 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-01-2013, 08:49 PM #3
- 5,182 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: Can I get my Samsung Galaxy Pocket working again?
It won't hurt to factory reset through recovery and see if that fixes the problem. Hopefully the files restore upon the following boot. Use this guide to help you out with recovery: [Guide] How to use your Custom Recovery
If that doesn't help then Odin is your only way to go.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
- By russel5150 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 21Last Post: 09-05-2013, 05:41 PM
- By BlueV0lt in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:31 PM
- By jmarkey77 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 04:08 AM
- By april1974 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 03:45 AM
- By dineshjumani in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2013, 02:41 AM