- 9 Posts
How Do I Speak my emails in Gmail instead of typing them
I was watching HSN Network today and theywere advertising an Acer Iconia 7" Tablet. One of the features was the ability to dictate your emails in Gmail without typing them. How can I do that on my tablet (Which is Not an Acer Iconia)? Is there an app I need, if so, what is it?
- 09-02-2013, 12:56 PM #2
- 6,862 Posts
Re: How Do I Speak my emails in Gmail instead of typing them
When the keyboard pops up, just tap the microphone icon and wait for the prompt to start speaking. The speech-to-text in Android is pretty good, but I don't think you can easily capitalize--you have to manually do that.
Posted via Android Central App
- By jensigner in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-06-2013, 01:30 PM
- By David Peradze in forum Droid BionicReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:17 AM
- By mirage075 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2013, 12:40 PM
- By mjhubbard in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 13Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:14 AM
- By tschroeder2 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2013, 04:15 AM