- 09-02-2013, 09:09 PM #2
- 09-02-2013, 09:28 PM #4
- 09-02-2013, 09:29 PM #5
- 09-02-2013, 09:31 PM #6
- 09-03-2013, 11:14 AM #7
Re: Is it possible to root an AT&T I337 S4 without an external SD card?
I don't have an S4, so the process is a bit new to me. However, looking over the information provided by DroidXcon ([How To] Root Galaxy S4) it does not look like you need an external sd card. All you need is to download the files, which can be handled by the internal sd card or preferably the desktop pc, then connect your device to a pc and follow the instructions.
IF you need help take a look at the above thread and post there or let us know here what problems, if any, you are having.
- 09-18-2013, 03:15 AM #9
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2013, 07:05 PM
- By Sophie Li in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2013, 12:25 PM
- By gtt1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2013, 08:11 PM
- By stealth2920 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2013, 11:50 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:27 PM