I tried the *#*#4635#*#* in my mobile. It showed me a menu and i clicked n "Phone Information" and selected "SLOT 1". It showed some network options below. I tried to change them to some other values.
    Initially it was "GSM only", i changed to some other random values. I hit on "Radio On/Off" buttons sometimes. Now, the tragedy is that, my SIM 1 not working at all.
    I tried from Soft reset to hard reset. Nothing works. It wont detect any sim cards.

When i try to enable the slot by "Settings-> Dual Sim Settings-> Configure DUal Card, it throws "The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

I am lost in island. Please help me...
    09-03-2013 08:03 AM
    Follow these steps exactly and let us know if your problem is solved:

Official Stock ROM for Micromax A57 Ninja 3
    09-03-2013 08:21 AM
    Follow these steps exactly and let us know if your problem is solved:

Official Stock ROM for Micromax A57 Ninja 3
    Scott,

Thank you for your quick response. I tried the way already. But, will try one more time and let you know the result in next hour or so.
    09-03-2013 08:31 AM
    Scott,

Thank you for your quick response. I tried the way already. But, will try one more time and let you know the result in next hour or so.
    If it doesn't work, call your carrier or manufacturer and tell them it happened on it's own. Deny doing anything with the settings and get it replaced.
    Sundar Scorp likes this.
    09-03-2013 09:44 AM
    Tried stocking twice. No dice. Will try to contact service center itself. Thank you for your suggestion
    09-03-2013 10:34 AM
    Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance. Living in the States, we don't see many dual sim phones.
    09-03-2013 10:43 AM
    hey scott same problem....but can you give me the stock rom of micromax bolt a54...thnks in advance
    10-01-2013 12:32 PM
    bro I am also facing same problem plzzzz tell me what to do plzzzzz
    03-06-2014 01:27 PM
    bro what you have done plzzz tell me I have also done that procedure
    03-06-2014 01:29 PM
    I tried the *#*#4635#*#* in my mobile. It showed me a menu and i clicked n "Phone Information" and selected "SLOT 1". It showed some network options below. I tried to change them to some other values.
    Initially it was "GSM only", i changed to some other random values. I hit on "Radio On/Off" buttons sometimes. Now, the tragedy is that, my SIM 1 not working at all.
    I tried from Soft reset to hard reset. Nothing works. It wont detect any sim cards.

When i try to enable the slot by "Settings-> Dual Sim Settings-> Configure DUal Card, it throws "The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

Srbp Sudipta likes this.
    04-03-2014 11:17 AM
    I tried the *#*#4635#*#* in my mobile. It showed me a menu and i clicked n "Phone Information" and selected "SLOT 1". It showed some network options below. I tried to change them to some other values. Initially it was "GSM only", i changed to some other random values. I hit on "Radio On/Off" buttons sometimes. Now, the tragedy is that, my SIM 1 not working at all. I tried from Soft reset to hard reset. Nothing works. It wont detect any sim cards.

Plz help me
    05-23-2014 10:54 PM