Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scott Kenyon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sim 1 not working on Micromax Ninja 3

I tried the *#*#4635#*#* in my mobile. It showed me a menu and i clicked n "Phone Information" and selected "SLOT 1". It showed some network options below. I tried to change them to some other values.
    Initially it was "GSM only", i changed to some other random values. I hit on "Radio On/Off" buttons sometimes. Now, the tragedy is that, my SIM 1 not working at all.
    I tried from Soft reset to hard reset. Nothing works. It wont detect any sim cards.

When i try to enable the slot by "Settings-> Dual Sim Settings-> Configure DUal Card, it throws "The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

I am lost in island. Please help me...

Global Posts
    2,204 Global Posts
    ROM
    MoDaCo Switch Beta 8

Default Re: Sim 1 not working on Micromax Ninja 3

Follow these steps exactly and let us know if your problem is solved:

Official Stock ROM for Micromax A57 Ninja 3
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kenyon View Post
    Follow these steps exactly and let us know if your problem is solved:

Official Stock ROM for Micromax A57 Ninja 3
    Scott,

Thank you for your quick response. I tried the way already. But, will try one more time and let you know the result in next hour or so.

Global Posts
    2,204 Global Posts
    ROM
    MoDaCo Switch Beta 8

Quote Originally Posted by Sundar Scorp View Post
    Scott,

Thank you for your quick response. I tried the way already. But, will try one more time and let you know the result in next hour or so.
    If it doesn't work, call your carrier or manufacturer and tell them it happened on it's own. Deny doing anything with the settings and get it replaced.
    Sundar Scorp likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Tried stocking twice. No dice. Will try to contact service center itself. Thank you for your suggestion

Global Posts
    2,204 Global Posts
    ROM
    MoDaCo Switch Beta 8

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance. Living in the States, we don't see many dual sim phones.

hey scott same problem....but can you give me the stock rom of micromax bolt a54...thnks in advance

bro I am also facing same problem plzzzz tell me what to do plzzzzz

bro what you have done plzzz tell me I have also done that procedure

Quote Originally Posted by Sundar Scorp View Post
    I tried the *#*#4635#*#* in my mobile. It showed me a menu and i clicked n "Phone Information" and selected "SLOT 1". It showed some network options below. I tried to change them to some other values.
    Initially it was "GSM only", i changed to some other random values. I hit on "Radio On/Off" buttons sometimes. Now, the tragedy is that, my SIM 1 not working at all.
    I tried from Soft reset to hard reset. Nothing works. It wont detect any sim cards.

When i try to enable the slot by "Settings-> Dual Sim Settings-> Configure DUal Card, it throws "The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

Thanked by:

I tried the *#*#4635#*#* in my mobile. It showed me a menu and i clicked n "Phone Information" and selected "SLOT 1". It showed some network options below. I tried to change them to some other values. Initially it was "GSM only", i changed to some other random values. I hit on "Radio On/Off" buttons sometimes. Now, the tragedy is that, my SIM 1 not working at all. I tried from Soft reset to hard reset. Nothing works. It wont detect any sim cards.

Plz help me