Paranoid Android 3.99 Galaxy Nexus HELP
So I just got Paranoid Android on my Galaxy Nexus i9250 and I was messing around with PA Colors and clicked apply it did what it said it would by changing the color of buttons and notification bar but I don't know how to set it back to how it was before the apply. And I don't know if this is related but when I try to change to tablet UI or any other UI for that matter it does nothing. I hit apply it says "Applying, please wait" then after it's done it says "Superuser granted to Input Devices" before I changed the PA Colors it would change into the tablet UI but now it won't. Can anyone help me? I'm new with PA.
- 09-10-2013, 01:28 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Paranoid Android 3.99 Galaxy Nexus HELP
There is an option of STOCK UI in hybrid properties. That should set you back to stock. Also, the change to tablet UI would reflect on how certain apps look on your device. I think it is better to have your device on stock and then have individual settings for each app. That gives you more control and avoids messing up apps that do not work fine with changed resolutions. #Myopinion.
- 09-10-2013, 10:18 PM #4
- 7,928 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By tony bag o donuts in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 6Last Post: 09-08-2013, 09:49 AM
- By svenEDGE in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2013, 01:03 PM
- By chram893 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2013, 03:40 PM
- By danialgoodwin in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2013, 03:25 PM
- By erndog72 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 10:01 AM