Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  • 1 Post By srkmagnus
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My samsung SIII mini Touch screen problem.....?

Hi,
    sorry about my English and explanation first.
    Few weeks ago I bought new samsung sIII mini. I m using 4.1.2 Android OS. The problem which I am facing since day one is that when ever I plug my mobile for charging its battery, the screen touch become very hard specially at one point which is at the down left corner where a user can switch to number mode in keyboard. The problem exists everywhere, mean in every app i use and at the same corner which I mentioned before. And problem automatically goes away when I take that plug out.
    what do you think what could be the problem and could you help me in resolving it?

Global Posts
    18,880 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: My samsung SIII mini Touch screen problem.....?

Quote Originally Posted by kenn99mm View Post
    Hi,
    sorry about my English and explanation first.
    Few weeks ago I bought new samsung sIII mini. I m using 4.1.2 Android OS. The problem which I am facing since day one is that when ever I plug my mobile for charging its battery, the screen touch become very hard specially at one point which is at the down left corner where a user can switch to number mode in keyboard. The problem exists everywhere, mean in every app i use and at the same corner which I mentioned before. And problem automatically goes away when I take that plug out.
    what do you think what could be the problem and could you help me in resolving it?
    Welcome to the forums!
    I would take it back to your carrier. The device sounds like it is defective.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    B. Diddy likes this.

Agree with above. Sounds like there's some kind of interference occurring from the charging current. I haven't encountered that issue elsewhere in the forums yet.

Golfdriver there not defective i have one and it did it i trued takin mine bk but there all like that has the op done a screen calabration i did it on mine works fine now

Sent from my GT-I8190 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:

It seems unlikely that calibrating the screen would help, since it only seems to occur when charging. It's easy enough to try, but I'm betting it won't help.

Global Posts
    18,880 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Berry_21 View Post
    Golfdriver there not defective i have one and it did it i trued takin mine bk but there all like that has the op done a screen calabration i did it on mine works fine now

How do you do that?

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Try to calibrate your screen.

If it persists, send it back for diagnosis.

Mass-produced products like the Galaxy S3 Mini may have faulty batches. Best to check early to see if yours may have a defect.

Well alls im saying is it worked for me :s if it dont work for the op it dont work and go into setting motion turn motion on the go right to the bottom and you will find sensitivity settings it deffo worked for me but yeah i would also advocr if yhis dont work get your device checked hope this helps

Global Posts
    7,776 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

There are a few screen test/calibration apps in the Play Store that you might consider before taking it back to the carrier. I'm with the above majority, though, which recommend the device be sent back as it appears to be defective.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

thanks To all those who responded my query.

Exclamation

My samsung galaxy s3 mini has a screen problem and it's really hard to touch, could you help me to solve it?

Quote Originally Posted by codianex View Post
    My samsung galaxy s3 mini has a screen problem and it's really hard to touch, could you help me to solve it?
    Welcome to Android Central! It's better to start a new thread with your question, since people might not pay as much attention to a 10 month old thread. That being said, it would also help if you gave us more details of your problem. Is your device rooted or unrooted? What version of Android? When did the problem start? Any trauma recently?

Posted via Android Central App