My samsung SIII mini Touch screen problem.....?

kenn99mm

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
sorry about my English and explanation first.
Few weeks ago I bought new samsung sIII mini. I m using 4.1.2 Android OS. The problem which I am facing since day one is that when ever I plug my mobile for charging its battery, the screen touch become very hard specially at one point which is at the down left corner where a user can switch to number mode in keyboard. The problem exists everywhere, mean in every app i use and at the same corner which I mentioned before. And problem automatically goes away when I take that plug out.
what do you think what could be the problem and could you help me in resolving it?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
sorry about my English and explanation first.
Few weeks ago I bought new samsung sIII mini. I m using 4.1.2 Android OS. The problem which I am facing since day one is that when ever I plug my mobile for charging its battery, the screen touch become very hard specially at one point which is at the down left corner where a user can switch to number mode in keyboard. The problem exists everywhere, mean in every app i use and at the same corner which I mentioned before. And problem automatically goes away when I take that plug out.
what do you think what could be the problem and could you help me in resolving it?

Welcome to the forums!
I would take it back to your carrier. The device sounds like it is defective.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Agree with above. Sounds like there's some kind of interference occurring from the charging current. I haven't encountered that issue elsewhere in the forums yet.

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Golfdriver there not defective :) i have one and it did it i trued takin mine bk but there all like that has the op done a screen calabration i did it on mine works fine now :D

Sent from my GT-I8190 using AC Forums mobile app

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It seems unlikely that calibrating the screen would help, since it only seems to occur when charging. It's easy enough to try, but I'm betting it won't help.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Golfdriver there not defective :) i have one and it did it i trued takin mine bk but there all like that has the op done a screen calabration i did it on mine works fine now :D

How do you do that?

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Try to calibrate your screen.

If it persists, send it back for diagnosis.

Mass-produced products like the Galaxy S III Mini may have faulty batches. Best to check early to see if yours may have a defect.

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Well alls im saying is it worked for me :s if it dont work for the op it dont work and go into setting motion turn motion on the go right to the bottom and you will find sensitivity settings :) it deffo worked for me but yeah i would also advocr if yhis dont work get your device checked :) hope this helps

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
There are a few screen test/calibration apps in the Play Store that you might consider before taking it back to the carrier. I'm with the above majority, though, which recommend the device be sent back as it appears to be defective.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My samsung galaxy s3 mini has a screen problem and it's really hard to touch:'(, could you help me to solve i:-[t?

Welcome to Android Central! It's better to start a new thread with your question, since people might not pay as much attention to a 10 month old thread. That being said, it would also help if you gave us more details of your problem. Is your device rooted or unrooted? What version of Android? When did the problem start? Any trauma recently?

Posted via Android Central App

Anasztazia Kotai

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey, i'm having the same problem. Whenever i plug in my mobile on charger, it doesn't seem to function well - the screen, the keyboard goes crazy.

What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance