- 1 Posts
cracked led screen on htc and need photos and contacts ect..
my htc has a cracked led screen... i need to get photos off it and i want to do it before i get it fixed incase they erase all my data.. is there a way to get into my phone even though it has a swipe lock on it?? ive tried just pluggin it into me computer as a usb but cause I cant make the selection to turn it into a harddrive I cant get anything off it or back anything up??
- 09-04-2013, 10:40 AM #2
- 8,274 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: cracked led screen on htc and need photos and contacts ect..
Just so I am understanding, you can't unlock the device at all? If not, you may be stuck. Even ADB push needs to have Debugging checked, and if that wasn't on before your screen was damaged, then, to my knowledge, there is no way to pull info form it.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By privatesamso in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2013, 08:45 PM
- By BygSii in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:49 PM
- By kenn99mm in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 09-08-2013, 01:33 PM
- By Jason Hale in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2013, 03:56 AM
- By littlebush in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2013, 02:32 AM