cracked led screen on htc and need photos and contacts ect..

benyb69

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
my htc has a cracked led screen... i need to get photos off it and i want to do it before i get it fixed incase they erase all my data.. is there a way to get into my phone even though it has a swipe lock on it?? ive tried just pluggin it into me computer as a usb but cause I cant make the selection to turn it into a harddrive I cant get anything off it or back anything up??

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
my htc has a cracked led screen... i need to get photos off it and i want to do it before i get it fixed incase they erase all my data.. is there a way to get into my phone even though it has a swipe lock on it?? ive tried just pluggin it into me computer as a usb but cause I cant make the selection to turn it into a harddrive I cant get anything off it or back anything up??

Welcome to the forums!

Just so I am understanding, you can't unlock the device at all? If not, you may be stuck. Even ADB push needs to have Debugging checked, and if that wasn't on before your screen was damaged, then, to my knowledge, there is no way to pull info form it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy