- 09-04-2013, 03:27 PM #2
- 3,794 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is E911 reliable?
I'm not too familiar with e911 specifically, but I've had to call 911 numerous times while working on the road to report various issues I've seen. From my experience and my fianc's, who's had to call from home a couple times, I'd feel ok dropping landline. Especially if you live in a decent sized city. Basically the call goes to the dispatch center the tower is jurisdictioned for. If you live on a city, county, or other boundary that could affect who receives the call, they are pretty good now at cross communication and could easily transfer the call if it goes to the wrong center for your location.
- 09-04-2013, 04:56 PM #4
- By M1grande in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 15Last Post: 09-05-2013, 10:40 PM
- By neonworm in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 28Last Post: 09-05-2013, 06:21 PM
- By mzanette in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 09-05-2013, 02:16 AM
- By douglerner in forum LG Optimus BlackReplies: 5Last Post: 09-05-2013, 01:51 AM
- By johnnyshinta in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 09-04-2013, 04:52 PM