Wi Fi browsing only

fbibiz

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I have a Motorola Razr with Android 4.1.2. I used to be able browse the internet using my service provider Rogers. For some reason, I can not access the internet unless I am on a Wi Fi network. Then it is no problem. It doesn't seem to matter what browser I am using or any o her way I try to access the internet. It only works on Wi Fi. How can I change this so I can access the internet on or off Wi Fi?

Thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a Motorola Razr with Android 4.1.2. I used to be able browse the internet using my service provider Rogers. For some reason, I can not access the internet unless I am on a Wi Fi network. Then it is no problem. It doesn't seem to matter what browser I am using or any o her way I try to access the internet. It only works on Wi Fi. How can I change this so I can access the internet on or off Wi Fi?

Thanks
You can turn off WiFi then toggle your data connection (or airplane mode) and see if the data network reconnects. If not, it could be an issue on Roger's end or your device not seeing their network. Give customer support a call and see if they can help you out.