Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock rooted

Default Internal Storage Backup or Copy

Hubby dropped his HTC Thunderbolt and cracked the screen pretty badly. We're getting a replacement and I'd like to copy his application data that is stored on his internal storage so we can put it on the new phone when it arrives. I've copied the internal/data/data files to the SD card but is there anything else he would need to make his new (used) phone like his broken one in terms of application data? Will I need to re-download all the apps that were stored on internal storage or can I copy everything and put it on the new phone? On the other hand, is it better to install the apps fresh and just copy the data? If so, is all the app data in data/data or do I need to back up/copy more files?

He has a Titanium Backup of everything but I don't think that covers all the app data...

Thanks in advance!
    You know, I've never met anyone like you before. Usually when I meet someone new I feel awkward and shy. But with you it's different.