I've been wracking my brain trying to fix a problem with my phone. Its a Motorola Electrify M on US Cellular. I tried to download a Gameloft game, (you know those massive ones that take up a ton of storage) and it downloaded fine or so I thought. I had about 1.7GBs available on my onboard storage, and the app was supposed to be 1.02GBs. But I've seen before that Gameloft games always take up more space than posted in an app description, especially on iOS. As soon as it finished installing, I got a "package file invalid" error. The app didn't install, but that 1.02GBs of storage space is gone. Poof. hope someone can help. I've tried a simple restart and a hard restart.
- 09-06-2013, 03:11 PM #2
- 09-06-2013, 08:08 PM #4
- 6,829 Posts
Re: storage problem
If your phone doesn't have a File Manager preinstalled, then install one from Google Play. I recommend Total Commander or ES File Explorer. Using one of those, you should be able to search for a Gameloft folder somewhere.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-06-2013, 10:04 PM #5
- By steve_ma in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:48 PM
- By cobra617 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2013, 05:42 AM
- By jacksteve in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2013, 03:46 PM
- By hellomoto921 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2013, 02:58 PM
- By mikiyan in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 04:58 AM