Nova Launcher behaviour at start up ???
Recently installed Nova launcher on the Nook HD+. What an improvement over the stock UI from
Barnes and Noble. I have noted a behaviour at start up that puzzles me.
Power on the tab, enter the security pin code, and the anticipated home screen appears.
Several seconds later, Nova pops up a display for the set of 5 possible Nova home screens, with the correct home screen checked.
After another few seconds, Nova returns to the anticipated home screen ( no action required on my part ).
Is this the way Nova works at start up ? Is there a setting to avoid this pop up behaviour at every power on?
- 09-07-2013, 11:54 AM #2
- 09-09-2013, 07:53 AM #5
- 2,198 Posts
Re: Nova Launcher behaviour at start up ???
I honestly have never seen that behavior, but I'm using Nova on a GS3. I can't seem to find any settings that would indicate this kind of behavior. I wonder if it's something specific to your hardware or whatever ROM the nook is using.
There is a gesture available on the home screen (pinch in) that would show all your screens like that, but it doesn't just do it automatically (maybe in the process of booting up your nook, it's initiating that?).
Sorry, I really don't know.
- 09-09-2013, 09:56 AM #6
- 09-12-2013, 08:37 PM #7
- By Spencer Owen in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 13Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:01 PM
- By binxiboo in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:11 PM
- By mvasquez009 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:41 PM
- By kjmff5 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2013, 03:47 AM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 07:35 PM