- 7 Posts
Text sync conflict issues
Good day to us all...
There seems to be a strange issue going on with my two different operating system devices (Samsung Galaxy S4 and iPhone). Some texts and communications that are sent/received from either device are received in full; others, only partially; and still others, not at all. In communicating with others, they seem to think that doesn't make any sense, or at best, shouldn't be happening. When I show them what I mean, the general reaction is a shrug. Unless I carry both devices along, there have been incidents where I missed important texts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Consistency would be nice....
- 09-08-2013, 03:11 AM #2
- 7 Posts
Re: Text sync conflict issues
Just as a conclusion to this thread:
I found out that I had allowed iMessage to be installed on my iPad, and for some reason (LOL) Apple and Android do not play well together. If Apple intercepted the message it got sent to the iPad. Easy solution: turn off the iMessage option on the iPad. Now all my texts come through to the S4. Now I won't have to miss any more important texts and blamed for ignoring the texter. Whew! Problem solved!!!
- 09-19-2013, 05:41 PM #4
- By pizza_pablo in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:18 PM
- By DopeFreshness in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 09-08-2013, 11:52 AM
- By Superevangelist12 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 01:38 AM
- By DeadRinga in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2013, 10:15 PM
- By vxtip in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2013, 04:33 PM