- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G in Boot Loop
I am on this thread because I am desperate. I am not very tech savvy and most search results use terms which I do not understand and was hoping y'all could help a poor gal in distress.
I dropped my Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G from a height of about 3 feet onto a marble floor. The battery popped out, but there is no physical damage as far as I can see. The phone automatically went into a reboot loop, by which I mean it flashes the "samsung" logo again and again. It doesn't turn on or off. After removing the battery and sim card several times to no avail, I searched some of these forums and found the 3 key combination (volume/power/home) which can be used to get a factory reset. Now, I have gotten that factory reset screen where I can scroll using the volume key, but my phone stays on that screen for about 4 seconds before reverting back to flashing "samsung." This is where I stand as of now.
Can someone give me an honest evaluation... is my phone completely done with?
- 09-08-2013, 10:33 PM #2
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 09-09-2013, 12:24 AM #4
- By momof4rugratz in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2013, 01:45 PM
- By dt808 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:47 AM
- By jeno27 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2013, 09:12 PM
- By MissyHaney in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2013, 09:40 AM
- By kenziemichelee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2013, 07:10 PM