- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Chat not charging correctly.
So, I have the Samsung Galaxy Chat (GT-s5330) and I have a weird problem. When I connect it to a charger (happens on wall charger and on PC connection) it turns off immediately, and it can't be turn on whatsoever. I left it a whole night charging, and in the morning, when I disconnected it and turned it on, it had low battery and needed to be connected to the charger. I think it got wet this weekend, because it rained a lot, but I really don't know the cause of it. How can I solve it?
- 09-09-2013, 11:24 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Chat not charging correctly.
- By TaySpud in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 11-29-2013, 02:28 AM
- By Tarek Salama in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 07:44 AM
- By Madelein K in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2013, 07:42 PM
- By gauti2013 in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 06:42 AM
- By Cynthia Da Costa in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:56 AM