- 1 Posts
Questions about rooted device
Hey guys I've recently rooted my nexus 4, straight away I installed cyanogen without backing up but I don't really mind any tips to make me feel better? Like how would I go about on getting a nice clean root ROM to keep in case of cyanogen screwing up. I did do a backup of cyanogen working BTW I did all this on Bootloader thanks guys!
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-09-2013, 12:26 PM #2
- 5,162 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: Questions about rooted device
There are stock ROMs which are rooted floating around the net. I would possibly suggest restoring the N4 back to stock with this - [GUIDE] Nexus 4 - Factory Image Restore
You can then re-root, make a backup then re-install Cyanogenmod.
It's going to be a hassle to do. But is a great exercise to know just in case you ever have to do it due to a bricked device or you just want it back on stock.
- By myIphone4s in forum Moto XReplies: 18Last Post: 09-27-2013, 03:24 PM
- By jeno27 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:12 PM
- By like2angle in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2013, 01:54 PM
- By bushybr0ws in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 09-09-2013, 01:07 PM
- By Cool Jeff in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2013, 12:02 PM