GALAXY S Duos wont boot up please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevishal

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
my s duos wont boot up.one time i didnt charge it for one day.i then charged it for half an hour and tried to boot it up but no it was not booting up.i tried after 8 hours.same result.please somebody help i beg you:':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':):):):):):):):):)(

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
my s duos wont boot up.one time i didnt charge it for one day.i then charged it for half an hour and tried to boot it up but no it was not booting up.i tried after 8 hours.same result.please somebody help i beg you:':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':):):):):):):):):)(
Does the Duos have a removable battery? If so, remove it then re-insert and charge again. If still no luck then consider replacing the battery and see if that fixes it. I suspect the battery might have gone bad and needs to be replaced - you can test it by spinning the battery on a flat surface. If it spins for a few seconds, then it's bad. If it doesn't and stops almost immediately then it's still good and something else can be an issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908