Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy GALAXY S Duos wont boot up please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my s duos wont boot up.one time i didnt charge it for one day.i then charged it for half an hour and tried to boot it up but no it was not booting up.i tried after 8 hours.same result.please somebody help i beg you

Global Posts
    8,432 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: GALAXY S Duos wont boot up please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevishal View Post
    my s duos wont boot up.one time i didnt charge it for one day.i then charged it for half an hour and tried to boot it up but no it was not booting up.i tried after 8 hours.same result.please somebody help i beg you
    Does the Duos have a removable battery? If so, remove it then re-insert and charge again. If still no luck then consider replacing the battery and see if that fixes it. I suspect the battery might have gone bad and needs to be replaced - you can test it by spinning the battery on a flat surface. If it spins for a few seconds, then it's bad. If it doesn't and stops almost immediately then it's still good and something else can be an issue.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: GALAXY S Duos wont boot up please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankyou for replying but my battery stops spinning immediatey. i dont know what's the problem with it